Need support to use the service?

You can tell us on your housing application form, speak to the Housing Needs team when you apply or be referred by a relative or care worker. 

Whether it is help understanding English, with reading or deciding which properties to bid for the Housing Needs team will provide the support that you need.

There may be the option to choose someone to bid on your behalf and in exceptional circumstances the Council can make direct allocations.