Disagree with your assessment?

If you disagree with my band, effective date or bedroom need, what can I do?

If you have had a significant change in your circumstances and think that your assessment for the policy is wrong, please contact us and enclose any relevant supporting documentation. We will assess the new information and get back to you with the outcome.